Scottish Black and Blue Gothic Kilt
Scottish Black and Blue Gothic Kilt with hardware accents on its front gives you a fashionable appearance. It is suitable for showing off your Scottish pride anywhere. It comes with various features making it the perfect choice for stylish men. It has a detachable front apron in Blue that stands out brightly against its Black pleated pattern. It has three straps on each side of the apron decorated with button closures. Each strap is connected with an O-ring for functionality. Chains with lobster clasps adorned on both sides of the front apron. Both pockets of the Black and Blue Gothic Kilt have a unique style. One is entirely black, while the other has a blue flap. These pockets allow you to store your items safely inside.
Black and Blue Gothic Kilt is made with high-quality Cotton fabric to make it comfortable. Wearing it at Fashion parties, Fancy-themed gatherings, and Highland shows would be an excellent option. This Gothic Kilt can also be worn at weddings and other special occasions. It is available in all sizes at a fantastic price. Order now to get it in the colours of your choice to make it fabulous for yourself.
Design and Specifications
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Fabric: Drill Jeans.
- Style: Gothic.
- Front Apron: Decorated front.
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: Flapped with buttons.
- Decoration: Buttons, studs, O-ring buckles.
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation.