Return & Exchange
We value our customers and offer a comprehensive Return & Exchange policy for our Customers.
- We offer a 30-day 100% return or exchange in case there is a manufacturer's fault in sizing or color.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that accurate sizing is provided while ordering, In the case where wrong sizing is provided by the buyer, no refund or exchange will be given.
- All of our Kilts and Jackets are Custom-made and hence are non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to them being manufactured on demand. However, if the kilt or jacket sent to you is not according to the sizing or requirements provided by you while placing the order or is damaged, in that case, we will offer you a refund or exchange whichever you prefer.
- Damaged and worn kilts are non-refundable.
- In order to return or exchange your item, you must email us at email@example.com.
- The email must contain the order number and your name if this is not provided refund will not be given.
- The customer will need to provide a short video evidence explaining the issue which will then be evaluated by our team
- Once your refund request is processed, your refund will be processed within the next 7-10 days.
- We will compensate you with the cost of the item and the shipping cost.
- Buyers must return goods within a 30-day limit.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the goods are in good condition, if not we will not be responsible to provide you with a refund.
- To exchange an item, we must receive the item first in order for us to send the new item.
- If items are damaged when received please contact us and we will either resend your item or provide you with a refund.
If you would like to return an item for a refund, please send it back to us at the following address, including the following information:
- Your order number
- Why the item is being returned
- If the item is faulty in any way
UK & European Customers
The Utility Kilt
53 Lynwood Road