Pride of Scotland Hybrid Kilt
Pride Of Scotland Hybrid Kilt is designed for those who love their clan. Scotland hybrid kilt has a plain front apron with a simple look. In contrast, the tartan pleated panels are sewn on the rear side, which gives easy movement on different occasions. These pleats also show the traditional design. On both sides of the kilt, a leather strap with button closure is used for kilt adjustment and a comfortable fit. Cargo pockets are used on either side for storing your hand-hold items. The flap button is used for securing your items. On the waistline, the belt loop is sewn throughout the kilt; which purpose is to hold the belt and make the kilt comfortable. The D-ring is attached with a belt loop to grab the keys and chain, which gives an attractive look. The material used in this kilt is pure black cotton and Pride of Scotland tartan material, which is durable for a lifetime. This kilt can be worn at traditional and cultural events. We provide quality kilts at a price. So order now and enjoy the special occasions with kilts.
Design and Specifications:
- Material: 100% Cotton and Acrylic Wool
- Fabric: Drill Jeans and Tartan
- Style: Hybrid Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain.
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: flapped with buttons.
- Decoration: D Rings
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation