Orange and Blue Utility Kilt
Orange and Blue Utility Kilt is designed for fashionable men with its natural colour combination. It is available in a variety of colours. You can wear your favourite combinations while getting all the benefits of the modern kilt. Orange and Blue Kilt comes with different functional features. It has flapped pockets for storage and built-in belt loops, allowing you to wear your belt. D-rings associated with each belt loops for external attachments. Buttons on the waist portion give a proper fit for comfort. The hardware material used is rust-free. Orange and Blue Kilt has a simple front apron with two blue stripes for an eye-catching look. It has a pleated pattern on its back which enhances its visual appeal.
Pure quality Cotton material is used during the manufacturing of Blue and Orange Kilt. We offer a made-to-measure option for customers to get a kilt according to their measurements. It is best worn at Scottish festivals, Cosplay and Music events. To wear it for daily use is also a good option. You can purchase it reasonably to apply a new style to your dressing.
Design and Specifications
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Fabric: Drill Jeans.
- Style: Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain.
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: detachable pockets with flaps
- Decoration: buckles, straps, studs, eyelets, buttons.
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide for ease. Please read the instructions carefully; it will help you determine the size that fits you properly.
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation.