Working Men Utility Kilt
Working Men Utility Kilt is designed for people who want an attractive and fashionable kilt during demanding jobs. It comes in fine stitching with quality fabric that suits harsh environments. It combines style and functionality to give you the best and comfort fitting. This Kilt is adorned with the studs' X design on its front apron. A pleated design on its back with a buttoned flap enhances the beauty of the kilt. It has buttons on the waistline for closure. Two adjustable buckle straps below the waistband ensure its comfortable fit. It comes with multiple pockets on both of its sides. These pockets provide maximum storage for your essentials and tools during your work.
Men's Working Kilts are fabricated with top-quality Cotton. It makes it durable that will last for years. It is an excellent choice to wear during strenuous activities like construction, working in a garden, etc. We offer it at a reasonable price. You can buy it in your size for the challenging tasks where you want to go with some style.
Design and Specifications
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Fabric: Drill Jeans.
- Style: Utility.
- Front Apron: Plain with Stud
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: flapped with buttons.
- Decoration: buckles, straps, studs, eyelets, buttons.
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offerKilt Measuring Guide for ease. Please read the instructions carefully; it will help you determine the size that fits you properly.
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation.