Grey & Black Utility Hybrid Kilt
Black and Grey Two Tone Utility Kilt has a unique, attractive design that looks eye-catching. It features a stunning plain black front apron with studs decorated. On the front waistband, a button closure is used for closing the kilt. Our craftsman sewn the pleats panel on the kilt's side and back, giving a traditional look. These pleats give comfortable movement on different daily tasks. Two-tone detachable pockets on the side of the kilt give storage for holding personal hand-held items like cell phones. A black apron with a button is used for securing your essentials. Two black cotton straps with a lobster clasp hang the detachable pocket. Two cotton straps with eyelets are sewn on the front corner for adjusting the kilt with the side buckle. In this kilt, the belt loop aims to hold the belt easily.
We use the pure drill jeans cotton material on a Black and Grey Two Tone Utility Kilt . All the hardware material used in this kilt is rust-free and durable. This kilt can be worn on different occasions or for daily use. We provide the unique kilt at a price. So place your order now and enjoy your day with two-tone kilts.
Design and Specifications:
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Fabric: Drill Jeans
- Style: Hybrid Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain with Studs
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: Detachable
- Decoration: D Rings, Studs Nickle Clips, Eyelets
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation