Black Gothic Hybrid Kilt with Tartan Front Apron
Black Gothic Utility Kilt With Macleod Of Lewis Tartan has a nice look that assures a unique piece, making it an ideal choice for any occasion. In this gothic kilt, the front apron comes with a Macleod of Lewis tartan pattern, which is unique in our collection. Six nylon straps with buttons are decorated on the front apron to make the kilt closure. Two tartan straps are sewn on the back side and attached with a side rectangle ring to make a fabulous look to the kilt. There are two-tone flap pockets for storing your hand-hold items. D-rings are embellished with a tartan loop on the side of the kilt for hanging the chain through a nickel clip. Stylish chains are hung on the front side to make the kilt gothic. On the front waist, a button is used to make the kilt fit. Black Gothic kilts have pleated designs on either side for the freedom of movement.
Our craftsman makes this gothic kilt with tartan and cotton fabric, which is durable and used for a lifetime. All the hardware material used in this kilt is rust-free. Our platform also has a customization option on a colour scheme or size. You can wear this kilt on traditional events, casual and formal events. Our main focus is to provide the premium kilt at a discounted price. So, get your order now and enjoy your day with our new collection.
Design and Specifications
- Material: 100% Cotton and Acrylic Wool
- Fabric: Drill Jeans and Tartan
- Style: Hybrid Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain.
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: flapped with buttons.
- Decoration: Eyelets. nylon straps, nickel clip, chains
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation.