Two-Tone Deluxe Utility Kilt
Two-Tone Deluxe Utility Kilt features contrast belt loops and pockets, making it impressive. It is designed to be both durable and breathable, perfect for outdoor activities. The colour combination between Khaki and Black creates a bold and eye-catching effect. It describes Scottish culture and history with modern interpretations. Deluxe Utility Kilt comes with a simple front that is adorned with studs. It has Khaki belt loops and pockets for a distinctive look. It comes with a pleated rear with a flap and a simple pocket. Buttons are used on the waistline to fasten the kilt. At the same time, buckle straps give you a comfortable adjustment. It has multiple pockets providing ample space for storing your essentials.
Two-Tone Utility Kilt is made with pure quality Cotton material. Quality material ensures the longevity of a kilt. The kilt is correctly fitted with khaki outer thread for a unique appearance. It can be worn at Scottish Wedding functions, Festivals, and Sporting events. It is handmade and available in all sizes at a low price. Buy this kilt with unique features that will meet all your needs.
Design and Specifications
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Fabric: Drill Jeans.
- Style: Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain with decorated studs.
- Backside: Pleated Design with pocket and flap.
- Pockets: pockets with flaps.
- Decoration: buckles, straps, studs, eyelets, buttons.
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation.