Black Rainbow Hybrid Kilt
Black & Rainbow Hybrid Kilt is specially designed for LGBT people. This kilt has been designed with unique and different features which can match their taste. It comes with a stylish outlook that makes it suitable for all occasions. It has six nylon strap styling on its front apron with a snap button to close the kilt. Six black leather straps are connected with a nylon strap with an O-ring and buckle. The kilt is designed with a simple, plain front apron, making a decent look. On the rear side of the kilt, rainbow-coloured pleats are sewn. These pleats provide comfort and ease of movement on different occasions.
Black & Rainbow Hybrid Kilt has two leather straps on the side of the kilt, which is attached with a nickel hook. With this hook, you can hang the chain or sporran. Black & Rainbow Hybrid Kilt is made with premium quality material. The quality of this kilt is durable. The material we used in this kilt is rust-free. Most Scottish people also wear this kilt at wedding functions, birthday parties, and casual events. This kilt is available at a reasonable price in your choice of colour and size, so place your order now and enjoy this great kilt
Design and Specifications:
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Fabric: Drill Jeans
- Style: Hybrid
- Front Apron: Fully plain.
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Decoration: D Rings, Nylon Sraps, O Rings, Nicle Clip
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation