Plain Black Utility Kilt with White Thread
Plain Black Utility Kilt with White Thread features a sturdy and durable design, suitable for modern and busy men. It makes you unique, with a stronger impression wherever you go. It will keep you stylish and comfortable during your daily routine work. It has a flat front apron with a white outer thread throughout the kilt. It has deep pleats on its back with a flap allowing you freedom of movement. Men's Black Utility Kilt with White Thread has buttons on its front waistline to fasten the kilt. Two adjustable buckle straps below the waistband are made for exact fitting. Pockets are designed differently with thread styling. It comes with a flap that closes securely with buttons. With the help of these pockets, you can carry your essential items while you are working or attending an event.
Black Kilt with White Thread is made with high-quality Cotton. It is the best choice for the individual searching for a kilt to make a fashion statement on any occasion. Whether you are heading a Scottish festival or a music event, this kilt suits you. You can also wear it in your daily routine work and sports activities. You can purchase it in your demanded size at a reasonable price. Order now to get it on your doorstep as soon as possible.
Design and Specifications
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Fabric: Drill Jeans.
- Style: Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain.
- Backside: Pleated Design with a flap.
- Pockets: pockets with flaps.
- Decoration: buckles, straps, studs, eyelets, buttons.
- Hardware: Rust Free
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation