Macleod of Lewis Box Pleated Hybrid Kilt
Macleod of Lewis Box Pleated Hybrid Kilt has a unique style with modern trends. It will give you a fashionable look that matches your taste and personality. It comes with the attractive nature of colour combinations, making it a more valuable kilt. This kilt has a unique feature of Black laces on the front right border, creating a unique and vibrant look.
Macleod of Lewis Tartan Hybrid kilt has cargo pockets for carrying essential items like cell phones, wallets, etc. This kilt has a simple tartan apron, while the black cotton pleats are stitched on the rear side for freedom of movement. V-shaped cotton loops are sewn throughout the kilt waist to hold the belt and give an attractive look. Pure black leather straps with eyelets are used on the kilt's side to adjust the kilt through the side buckle. Snap buttons are used on the front waist for fastening the kilt. Our maker uses 100% acrylic wool tartan and drill jeans cotton material to make this Macleod of Lewis Box Pleated Hybrid Kilt . All the hardware material used in this kilt is rust-free and durable. This kit is available in various sizes with different combinations of tartan and cotton fabrics. So order now and get this Macleod of Lewis hybrid kilt at a discounted price
Design and Specifications:
- Material: 100% Cotton and Acrylic Wool
- Fabric: Drill Jeans and Tartan
- Style: Hybrid Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain.
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: Flapped With Button.
- Decoration: D Rings, laces, Eyelets
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation