Grey and Ramsey Blue Hybrid Kilt
Grey and Ramsey Blue Hybrid Kilt has durable fabric that meets your personality and has various beautiful designs. The kilt has a lovely plain grey apron, which is simple and decent. In contrast, Ramsay blue tartan pleats are sewn on the rear side. These pleats give a traditional design and make it comfortable for movement. This kilt has two detachable pockets to store your items. You can remove these pockets if you are playing sports or other things. Grey hybrid kilt has belt loops for holding a belt. Each belt loop has a D-ring by which you can grab a removable something. On the front waistline, a snap button is used for fastening the kilt. All the hardware used in this kilt is heavy-duty and rust-free.
Grey and Ramsey Blue Hybrid Kilt is fashioned with pure 100% drill jeans cotton material. This kit is perfect to wear, especially at sports events, hiking, Jogging etc. We can provide premium quality kilts at a reasonable price. You can get this kilt in your choice of size and colour, which can match your taste. Order now to get this fabulous kilt to wear with style and pride.
Design and Specifications:
- Material: 100% Cotton and Acrylic Wool
- Fabric: Drill Jeans and Tartan
- Style: Hybrid Utility.
- Front Apron: Fully plain.
- Backside: Pleated Design.
- Pockets: Detachable.
- Decoration: D Rings, Nickle Clip
- Hardware: Rust Free.
- Colours: All colours.
- Availability: All sizes.
Size and Measurement:
If your waist size has an even number, such as 30, 32, or 36, order your correct size. In other cases, order one larger size for a better, more comfortable fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, order one size smaller than yours. Please order one size larger or your exact size for tapered slim-fit kilts because it will fit you more than the regular ones. If you don’t know your size or are confused about size measurement, we offer Kilt Measuring Guide
If you want to order a kilt in a particular size, Tartan, or Colour that is not shown in our list, then you can email us or contact us through the Chat Box or Call to get a perfect kilt that will match your preferences.
- If you order a kilt whose waist size is less than 26, then this is not possible to add pockets in this selected design due to the size limitations. So please remember it while ordering.
- In some cases, the colour shade may vary between the patterns. We try our best to deliver the product in the same colour as in the picture on our website. If a few changes happen, we request some shade fluctuation